Marinated Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese cut in small cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) macaroni
- 2 boneless chicken breasts\ halves cooked and cut into smakk pieces
- 8 ounce(s) bottled Italian dressing
- Mix together tomatoes, mozzarrella cheese, vinegar and oil in serving bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta per package directions while tomatoes stand. Boil chicken in small amount of water,covered. Drain pasta and chicken when done. Cut chicken into small pieces. Add pasta and chicken to tomato mixture. Refrigerate for several hours. When ready to serve, add Italian dressing and mix well..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marymorme and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note