Marinated Swordfish Steaks
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill cooking sauce and marinade
- 3 tablespoons liquid crab and shrimp boil
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 (1 1/2-inch-thick) swordfish steaks (about 3 pounds)
- Lemon slices
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard, dill sauce, crab and shrimp boil, and garlic powder; mix well. Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; cool.
- Rinse steaks thoroughly in cold water, and pat dry. Place steaks in a large shallow container; pour prepared marinade over steaks. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, turning steaks occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill over hot coals 18 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Transfer steaks to a warm serving platter; serve immediately with lemon slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This