MARINATED STEAK SALAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) capers
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped scallions for garnish
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- dash(es) hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) rare London broil; sliced thin
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) thin sliced celery
- 1/2 cup(s) thin sliced green bellpepper
- 1/2 cup(s) thin sliced red bellpepper
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- Make a dressing by beating together the oil,vinegar,mustard,garlic,hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper and set aside. Toss the steak with the onion,celery,peppers and capers. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss. Refrigerate until serving with the scallions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by squeaky44 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MARINATED STEAK SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads