Community Recipe from
- 9 piece(s) squash
- 9 small to medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2/3 c. white vinegar
- 1/3 c. sugar
- handful chopped oregano (fresh) or 1/2 TB of dried
- Onion salt
- salt & pepper
- Place sliced squash and onion in a large shallow casserole. Mix additional ingrediants in a jar and shake well. Pour over squash and let sit the refrigerator at least a day. Gets better as it sits!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Squash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables