More From Southern Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 3 medium-size yellow squash
- 3 celery ribs
- 3 carrots
- 3 green onions
- 3/4 cup olive oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Chop first 4 ingredients. Stir together olive oil-and-vinegar dressing, sugar, and rosemary in a large bowl; add vegetables, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Newman's Own Oil & Vinegar Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads