Marinated Shrimp Salad with Avocado from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) poached shrimp peeled & deveined
- 4 oranges sectioned
- 1 large red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- citrus vinaigrette
- 2 cup(s) chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 medium avocados cubed
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; pour citrus vinaigrette over shrimp mixture, and gently toss to combine. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
- 2. Place lettuce on a platter. Spoon shrimp mixture over lettuce, reserving vinaigrette. Drizzle with reserved vinaigrette. Top with avocado.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Shrimp Salad with Avocado from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes