Marinated Shrimp Salad with Avocado
Enjoy shrimp in a salad with this easy, fresh recipe for Marinated Shrimp Salad with Avocado. Drizzle with Citrus Vinaigrette for the perfect punch of flavor.
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 pound Perfect Poached Shrimp
- 4 oranges, sectioned
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 medium avocados, cubed
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; pour Citrus Vinaigrette over shrimp mixture, and gently toss to combine. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
- 2. Place lettuce on a platter. Spoon shrimp mixture over lettuce, reserving vinaigrette. Drizzle with reserved vinaigrette. Top with avocado.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note