Marinated Roma Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 Roma tomatoes sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) canole oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Mix all spices together, add sliced tomatoes, refrigerate overnight. Serve COLD.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by travelcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Roma Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers