Marinated Roasted Asparagus and Pepper Salad
Look for jars of roasted red bell peppers on the condiment aisle of the grocery store near the pickles and relishes.
More From Oxmoor House
Chill: 2 Hours
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.0g
- Carbohydrate: 15.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 229mg
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Calcium: 32mg
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces; trim and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss well. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread asparagus mixture in a single layer.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons oil, vinegar, and remaining ingredients in a serving bowl. Add asparagus mixture; stir until asparagus is coated. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This