Marinated Roasted Asparagus and Pepper Salad
More From Oxmoor House
Chill: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.0g
- Carbohydrate: 15.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 229mg
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Calcium: 32mg
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces; trim and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss well. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread asparagus mixture in a single layer.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons oil, vinegar, and remaining ingredients in a serving bowl. Add asparagus mixture; stir until asparagus is coated. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This