Very good if you like a vinaigrette potato salad (I'm not a fan of mayonnaise). I make ahead and serve with Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwiches for a lunch on the go.
Marinated Potato-and-Artichoke Salad
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 136
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 23.4g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 342mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 (6-ounce) bottle marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook 20 minutes or until very tender. Add beans; cook 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Drain artichokes in a colander over a bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade; chop artichokes. Add artichokes and olives to potato mixture.
- Combine reserved 2 tablespoons marinade, vinegar, and the remaining ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads