Very good if you like a vinaigrette potato salad (I'm not a fan of mayonnaise). I make ahead and serve with Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwiches for a lunch on the go.
Marinated Potato-and-Artichoke Salad
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Mary Catherine Muir
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 136
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 23.4g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 342mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 (6-ounce) bottle marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook 20 minutes or until very tender. Add beans; cook 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Drain artichokes in a colander over a bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade; chop artichokes. Add artichokes and olives to potato mixture.
- Combine reserved 2 tablespoons marinade, vinegar, and the remaining ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note