Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Jezebel Sauce
Yield: 10 to 12 appetizer servings
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or Madeira wine
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 drops hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 dozen party rolls
- Jezebel Sauce
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add tenderloins. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning tenderloins occasionally.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade, reserving 1/2 cup marinade; combine reserved marinade and apple cider vinegar.
- Cook tenderloins, covered with grill lid, over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°) about 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140°, turning occasionally and basting with marinade mixture during first 15 minutes of cooking time. Remove from heat; slice and serve warm or chilled with party rolls and Jezebel Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes