Marinated Pork Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) basil leaves
- 3-4 pound(s) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried chives
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground sage
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) tarragon leaves
- In small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients; mix well. Place pork in plastic bag or nonmetal bowl. Pour marinade mixture over pork. Seal bag or cover bowl. Marinate 2 to 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator, turning pork several times.
- Heat oven to 325. Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade. Place in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of meat. Roast for 2 to 3 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 170., basting with marinade every 30 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes. Slice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scharmann4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Pork Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes