Marinated pork roast
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) Boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- clove(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 10 ounce(s) currant jelly
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- Using a 14 by 20 in. plastic browning bag, shake four into bag, following bag instructions.
- Combine mustard, ginger, thyme, garlic, orange juice and soy sauce and add to bad. put roast into bag and seal bag with tie. Marinate 2-3 hours at room temp. or overnight in refrigerator.
- Following bag instructions, make slits in bag. Cook 2-2 1/2 hours at 325-350 degrees.
- Place contend of current jelly, orange juice and soy sauce in small pan. Heat until jelly is liquid and keep warm until roast is ready to be served.
- Serve roast and sauce to put over individual servings , as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kathywehrle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note