Marinated Olives with Rosemary and Orange Peel
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to fill as many pint jars as needed. Store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2845.
Chill: 12 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 3/10 jar(s) black or green olives, with pits (scant 2 cups)
- 1 large sprig(s) rosemary, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Zest of 1/2 orange, removed in thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss together olives, rosemary, zest and pepper flakes, and then pack mixture into a 1-pint glass jar. Pour in enough oil to just cover the olives (about 1/2 cup), and then seal tightly and chill for 1 to 3 days before eating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note