Marinated Olives with Rosemary and Orange Peel
Chill: 12 Hours
- 5 3/10 jar(s) black or green olives, with pits (scant 2 cups)
- 1 large sprig(s) rosemary, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Zest of 1/2 orange, removed in thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss together olives, rosemary, zest and pepper flakes, and then pack mixture into a 1-pint glass jar. Pour in enough oil to just cover the olives (about 1/2 cup), and then seal tightly and chill for 1 to 3 days before eating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note