Marinated Olives and Peppers
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) jar colossal pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) jar kalamata olives, drained
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients.
- Layer 1 (1 1/2-quart) jar or 2-quart bowl evenly with pimiento-stuffed olives, bell peppers, capers, and kalamata olives. Pour marinade evenly over olive mixture in jars. Tightly seal jar or cover bowl, and let stand 1 hour before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note