Marinated Olives & Feta
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) sliced pitted olives, such as Kalamata or mixed Greek
- 1/2 cup(s) diced feta cheese, preferably reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1.Combine olives, feta, oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, rosemary, crushed red pepper and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- Per 2-tablespoon serving: 73 calories; 7 g fat ( 2 g sat , 4 g mono ); 6 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 263 mg sodium; 14 mg potassium.
- Carbohydrate Servings: 0
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Olives & Feta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes