- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups pitted and drained green and black olives
- 1 1/2 cups roasted salted almonds
How to Make It
Stir together first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Add olives; toss with marinade to coat. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
Remove and discard crushed garlic cloves, and stir in roasted almonds just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.