Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Marinating a mix of olives is yet another fast and easy way to add another flavorful dish to your happy hour selection.
- Mixed green and black olives
- Olive oil, to taste
- Lemon zest, to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 rosemary sprigs, crushed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Slivered garlic, to taste
- If olives are in brine, drain and discard liquid. Toss all the olives together in a bowl. Toss with a generous amount of olive oil, lemon zest, red pepper flakes, rosemary sprigs, salt, and slivers of fresh garlic. Let marinate at least overnight and up to a couple weeks in the refrigerator - they'll only get more flavorful.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Olives Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers