These olives are quite spicy and will please anyone who loves to nibble on hot foods!
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
- 1 (6-oz.) can pitted black olives, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6-oz.) jar pitted green olives, drained and rinsed
- 1 hot chili pepper, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine olives, chili pepper, garlic and oregano in a jar with a lid. Cover with olive oil. Shake olives and let stand at room temperature overnight. Store in refrigerator and use within one week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Olives Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers