Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 3 bulb(s) med. sized garlic crushed not minced
- 2 strip(s) lemon zest (use peeler) 1x4" White removed
- 1 sprig(s) rosemary 4 inches
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) fresh mushrooms trimmed
- Mix wine, vinegar, garlic lemon zest, rosemary, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper for marinade. In saucepan simmer 5 min to infuse flavors.
- Clean mushrooms and if large cut in half. Heat 3 TB olive oil in skillet over med high heat. Add mushrooms and cook stirring until golden brown on one or 2 sides, 1 1/2 to 3 min. Should not be cooked all the way through.
- Put mushrooms and marinade in heatproof container and cool to room temp, cover and refrigerate overnight or a couple of days.
- Drain mushrooms, reserving garlic and discard the marinade and most of the aromatics. Pack mushrooms and garlic in container. Add enough of the olive oil to cover and refrigerate at least overnight and up to a month.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes