We love this recipe, but I use much Less olive oil than recipe calls for!
Beth Dreiling Hontzas
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 3 (8-oz.) blocks mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8.5-oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: flat-leaf parsley sprigs or fresh rosemary stems
- 1. Cut blocks of cheese into 1-inch cubes. Arrange cheese cubes and tomato halves in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- 2. Whisk together 1/2 cup olive oil, chopped parsley, and next 6 ingredients; pour evenly over cheese cubes. Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Transfer mixture to a serving plate. Garnish with fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs, or spear tomato halves and cheese cubes with short rosemary stems, if desired. Drizzle with marinade, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Mozzarella Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This