Marinated Melons with Mint and Feta
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 109
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Protein: 2.9g
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sodium: 149mg
- Cholesterol: 7.5mg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 pounds melons such as cantaloupe, orange-fleshed or regular honeydew, and/or watermelon
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, rinsed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, and salt.
- 2. Cut melons into quarters, discard seeds, and cut off and discard peel. Cut fruit into 1-inch chunks; add to orange juice mixture. Cut mint leaves lengthwise into slivers. Add to bowl and mix gently to coat. Cover airtight and chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- 3. Just before serving, mix marinated melons gently and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Melons with Mint and Feta Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch