I liked how quick and easy this recipe is, however it needed a little something, maybe some garlic as one suggested. The meat cooked quicker than I thought it would so keep a close eye on it! My husband enjoyed the flavor, but he's not as adventorous with his food as I am!
Marinated London Broil
For the juiciest flavor, pull this hearty cut of beef off the grill before it reaches medium (155°). It will continue to cook as it stands.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 30 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola soft drink
- 1 (10-ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1 (2 1/2- to 3-pound) London broil
- Combine cola and teriyaki sauce in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add London broil. Cover or seal, and chill 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove London broil from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 12 to 15 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes; cut diagonally into thin slices across the grain.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note