Marinated King Mackerel Steaks
- 6 (1-inch-thick) king mackerel steaks
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground orégano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and place in a large shallow container. Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over fish. Cover and marinate at least 30 minutes, turning fish once.
- Remove steaks from marinade; reserve marinade. Place steaks on greased rack in a broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heating element 4 minutes; turn steaks, and baste with reserved marinade. Broil an additional 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note