- 3 Pink Lady apples*
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 bunches Lacinato kale, stemmed and chopped (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup shaved aged Gouda cheese
How to Make It
Cut apples into 1/4-inch-thick rings, cutting from 1 side through the other.
Whisk together lemon juice and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add kale and apples; toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Add Gouda cheese, and toss just before serving.
*1 Granny Smith apple may be substituted.