Served with grilled tilapia with smoked paprika but no polenta.
Marinated Grilled Vegetable Salad
This recipe will give you the perfect excuse to purchase a grill basket. Later, use it for grilling fish or even fruit for dessert.
More From Oxmoor House
Marinate: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 272mg
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Calcium: 81mg
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 1 red onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large squash, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus, onion, bell pepper, squash, and zucchini in a large heavy- duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and next 8 ingredients; pour over vegetables in plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake gently to coat vegetables. Marinate 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove vegetables, discarding marinade. Place vegetables in a grill basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium- high heat (350° to 400°) 22 minutes or until slightly charred, turning often.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This