Marinated Green Beans
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 pound(s) green beans trimmed
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/8 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon(s) salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Cook green beans in boiling water for 4- 5 minutes until tender, but still crisp.
- 2. Drain, immerse in ice water till cool. Drain.
- 3. Whisk vinegars, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper together in a serving bowl. Add onion and green beans, stir together.
- 4. Marinate in refrigerator for at least five hours. Shake it up once in awhile. Over night is even better.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by valerieuz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Green Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables