Have made for several summer BBQs and everyone raves about them! Absolutely delicious. A little time consuming to trim all the fresh green beans; may try with frozen sometime to save time.
Marinated Green Beans
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup LEA & PERRINS Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Garnish: freshly cracked pepper
- 1. Cook beans in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- 2. Whisk together Worcestershire sauce and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour marinade into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add beans and onion. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Chill 3 hours, turning occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Garnish, if desired.
Taste the marinade before adding salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This