Marinated Green Beans
Marinated Green Beans is great side dish recipe for any meal.
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 4 Hours
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Cook beans in boiling water to cover 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- 2. Whisk together vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add beans and onion, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note