- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
How to Make It
Cook beans in boiling water to cover for 6 minutes or until crisp tender; drain.
Plunge in ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
Combine beans and onion; toss gently.
Combine oil through garlic in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over bean mixture; toss gently to coat.
Cover, and chill 2 hours.