Marinated Greek Kebabs
More From Oxmoor House
Marinate: 3 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 185
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 29.1g
- Carbohydrate: 10.5g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 266mg
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Calcium: 91mg
- 1 (8-ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup (1.3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add chicken, tossing to coat; cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Cut onion wedges in half crosswise. Remove chicken from yogurt mixture, discarding yogurt mixture. Thread chicken, onion chunks, and bell pepper pieces evenly on 4 (12-inch) skewers, alternating chicken and vegetables.
- Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 15 minutes or until done, turning twice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This