Marinated Greek Kebabs
The feta with basil and tomatoes adds a distinctive flavor, but the recipe is just as good with plain feta because it's such a sharp cheese.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 skewer)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 276
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 45.1g
- Carbohydrate: 11.5g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 562mg
- Calcium: 183mg
- 1 (8-ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup (1.3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add chicken, tossing to coat; cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Cut onion wedges in half crosswise. Remove chicken from yogurt mixture, discarding yogurt mixture. Thread chicken, onion chunks, and bell pepper pieces evenly onto 4 (12-inch) skewers, alternating chicken and vegetables.
- 4. Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 15 minutes or until done, turning twice.
- carbo rating: 10
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This