- 2 cups Seasoned Shredded Chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (3.5-ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 2 1/4 cups Lemon-Garlic Greek Dressing, divided
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/3 cup sliced pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
How to Make It
Arrange first 4 ingredients in an 11-x 7-inch baking dish; pour 1 cup Lemon-Garlic Greek Dressing over ingredients. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle evenly with pepperoncini peppers, onion, and feta. Serve with remaining 1 1/4 cups Lemon-Garlic Greek Dressing.