Marinated Flank Steak
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 226
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated fat: 5.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 22.3g
- Carbohydrate: 1.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 277mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak
- 2 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- Cooking spray
- Make shallow cuts in steak diagonally across grain at 1-inch intervals. Brush both sides of steak with mustard. Place steaks in a large shallow dish.
- Combine wine and next 3 ingredients; pour over steak. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 12 hours, turning steak occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserving marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Place steak on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, basting with reserved marinade. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This