Marinated Fig Salad
Let the flavor of fresh figs shine in Marinated Fig Salad. An added bonus: this fig salad comes together in just a few minutes.
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 16 fresh figs, halved
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh mozzarella cheese slices
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Serrano ham or prosciutto, torn into strips
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Stir in figs; let stand 30 minutes.
- 2. Arrange mozzarella and ham on 4 salad plates or a large platter. Spoon fig mixture over cheese and ham. Sprinkle with arugula, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note