- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 16 fresh figs, halved
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh mozzarella cheese slices
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Serrano ham or prosciutto, torn into strips
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Stir in figs; let stand 30 minutes.
Arrange mozzarella and ham on 4 salad plates or a large platter. Spoon fig mixture over cheese and ham. Sprinkle with arugula, and season with salt and pepper to taste.