Marinated Dill Green Beans
Choose fresh green beans that are crisp and blemish free for this dish. Marinate for several hours to allow the dill, garlic and onion flavors to permeate.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 1/2 pound small fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- Cook beans in boiling water to cover 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine beans, onion, and garlic; drizzle with warm vinaigrette, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 3 hours. Discard garlic clove.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note