Marinated Dill Green Beans
More From Southern Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 1/2 pound small fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- Cook beans in boiling water to cover 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine beans, onion, and garlic; drizzle with warm vinaigrette, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 3 hours. Discard garlic clove.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables