Marinated Cucumbers, Onions & Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Medium cumcumbers
- 1 onion, sliced & seperated into rings
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Catpat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Cucumbers, Onions & Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads