Marinated Chicken Quarters
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) whole chicken, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 7 ingredients; reserve 1/2 cup butter mixture.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Place in shallow dishes or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bags; pour remaining butter mixture evenly over chicken. Cover or seal, and chill, along with reserved butter mixture, 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 40 to 45 minutes or until done, basting often with reserved butter mixture and turning once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This