Marinated Chicken Quarters
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) whole chicken, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 7 ingredients; reserve 1/2 cup butter mixture.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Place in shallow dishes or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bags; pour remaining butter mixture evenly over chicken. Cover or seal, and chill, along with reserved butter mixture, 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 40 to 45 minutes or until done, basting often with reserved butter mixture and turning once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes