Marinated Cheese and Olives
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 8 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cubed colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) jar or 2 (7-ounce) jars kalamata olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle olive oil and vinegar dressing
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Combine all ingredients except rosemary in a large bowl; stir gently. Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Divide cheese and olives into 6 glass containers. Place 1 rosemary sprig in each container. Pour remaining dressing evenly into containers. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note