Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 envelope(s) Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 8 ounce(s) Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounce(s) sharp cheddar
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 4 ounce(s) diced pimento drained
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small jar- cover tightly and shake to blend. Set aside. Cut Monterey Jack crosswise into 1/4 inch strips. Cut each strip in half to form 2 squares. Set aside. Repeat with cheddar and cream cheese. Assemble cheese slices like dominoes in 2 rows alternating cheese. Pour marinade over cheese and refrigerate overnight. Arrange on platter. Garnish with pimentoes. Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres