This recipe is incredible!! Tastes great and always wows a crowd. LOVE it!
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 (0.7-oz.) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) block Monterey Jack cheese, chilled
- 1 (8-oz.) block Cheddar cheese, chilled
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, chilled
- 1 (4-oz.) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- 2. Cut Monterey Jack cheese in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Repeat with Cheddar cheese and cream cheese.
- 3. Arrange cheese in 4 rows in a shallow 2-qt. baking dish, alternating Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, and cream cheese. Pour marinade over cheese. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 4. Drain marinade; arrange cheese on a platter in rows. Top with pimiento, and serve with assorted crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note