This recipe is incredible!! Tastes great and always wows a crowd. LOVE it!
This marinated cheese recipe from Southern Living soaks in delicious flavor as it chills. When assembling, make sure the cream cheese is thoroughly chilled for easier slicing.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 (0.7-oz.) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) block Monterey Jack cheese, chilled
- 1 (8-oz.) block Cheddar cheese, chilled
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, chilled
- 1 (4-oz.) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- 2. Cut Monterey Jack cheese in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Repeat with Cheddar cheese and cream cheese.
- 3. Arrange cheese in 4 rows in a shallow 2-qt. baking dish, alternating Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, and cream cheese. Pour marinade over cheese. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 4. Drain marinade; arrange cheese on a platter in rows. Top with pimiento, and serve with assorted crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note