Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) applecider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 cup(s) carrots sliced in 1/4" slices
- Sliced carrots into 1/4" slices. Parboil for 8 minutes or until crisp tender. Mix remaining marinate ingredients together and pour over carrots. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- May want to try adding a pinch of sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Terry607 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Carrots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables