Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) applecider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 cup(s) carrots sliced in 1/4" slices
- Sliced carrots into 1/4" slices. Parboil for 8 minutes or until crisp tender. Mix remaining marinate ingredients together and pour over carrots. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- May want to try adding a pinch of sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Terry607 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Carrots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes