Marinated Brussels Sprouts
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen brussels sprouts, thawed*
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 (2-ounce) jar sliced pimiento, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions, omitting salt; drain well.
- Whisk oil and next 7 ingredients until blended; pour over brussels sprouts, stirring gently to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- *2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts may be substituted. Cook fresh brussels sprouts in 1 cup boiling water 8 minutes or until tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables