Marinated Beef Kabobs with Vegetables
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) eye of round roast, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 small whole onions
- 1 pound large whole mushrooms
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Stir together first 10 ingredients; reserve 1/2 cup marinade, and chill. Pour remaining marinade into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add meat cubes; seal and chill 8 hours. Drain, discarding marinade.
- Thread meat and vegetables onto 12-inch skewers.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 16 minutes, basting with reserved marinade and turning often.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Beef Kabobs with Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes