- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) eye of round roast, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 small whole onions
- 1 pound large whole mushrooms
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
How to Make It
Stir together first 10 ingredients; reserve 1/2 cup marinade, and chill. Pour remaining marinade into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add meat cubes; seal and chill 8 hours. Drain, discarding marinade.
Thread meat and vegetables onto 12-inch skewers.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 16 minutes, basting with reserved marinade and turning often.