This was so yummy. Everyone loved it. An awesome side dish. I didn't change a thing and made according to the recipe.
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus, and cook asparagus in boiling water to cover 3 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain.
- Plunge asparagus into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain. Arrange asparagus in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together olive oil, sugar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and red pepper flakes until well blended; pour over asparagus. Cover and chill 8 hours. Drain before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables