Marinated and Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Note marinade time and time to bring to room temperature. Pork tenderloin is an awesome, lean cut of pork. If you don't have time to marinade, no sweat, it will be delicious with some Kosher salt and black pepper. The key is to grill it properly, over high heat and turning often so you don't dry it out. If you have enough time though, try it marinated, it's well worth the wait!
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1-2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1. Mix all of the marinade ingredients together and pour into a large Ziplock type bag. Place the tenderloins in the bag and squeeze out as much air as possible before sealing. Place the bag in the refrigerator and marinade for at least an hour, up to 24 hours.
- 2. Remove the tenderloins from the marinade about 30 minutes before you are ready to grill and allow to gently warm up on the counter.
- 3. Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- 4. Now that we have a tenderloin that has been soaked in some great flavors, we need to make sure we don't screw it up on the grill! The key to properly grilling a pork tenderloin is to evenly cook the pork through by grilling on each of the four sides. This cut of pork is tubular so we want to roll it to each of the four sides while we grill.
- 5. Once the grill is heated, place the tenderloin on the grill and grill the first side for around 5 minutes (times may vary per grill, you are looking for a nice crust to form but not too much charring).
- 6. After 5 minutes, roll the tenderloin onto the next side and grill for another 5 minutes.
- 7. You know the drill now, 5 minutes per side, until an instant thermometer reads around 150 degrees.
- 8. Allow the tenderloins to rest on a platter for Bout 10 minutes before you slice into it, we want those juices to redistribute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wasoccermom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes