- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1 (28 oz) can(s) San Marzano tomatoes crushed by hand
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a medium sauce pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, cook 1 minute, stirring so garlic does not burn. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, oregano, basil, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cook, with lid ajar, for 30 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinara Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments