Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) yellow onion diced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 3 can(s) 15 oz crushed tomoatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) reserved pan sauce from meatballs
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti cooked according to package directions
- Saute onion in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients and simmer at least 15 minutes. Add meatballs. Serve over spaghetti. You can also use this sauce and meatballs for a sub. Just add some mozzarella cheese to a hoagie bun.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinara Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments